Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Hello from Live Fast, Look Good!

Hello,

Well, it's been some time since I wrote my last blog post. It was almost four years ago on May 26, 2016.

A lot has happened in those four years! I should have been posting experiences as they occurred. I pulled the old, "I never have time to blog", excuse. This does not fly in this house especially when my better half is a prodigious blogger, podcaster, and online writer.

So being confined in the condo due the Coronavirus has given me plenty of time to catch up on blogging and the other tasks, "I never have time for". A lot of cleaning, organizing, filing, and online classes have filled the hours.

Some of the posts you will recognize from my Instagram and some posts are completely new. I hope you enjoy these experiences as much as I have!


Fast Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment