Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

Robby Krieger in Concert


I had seen Robby perform in 2016 at the Cabot in Beverly. I had the chance to see him perform
again in Shirley at the Bull Run in 2017.

The same day of the performance was in the same town the same day, former New England Patriot, Aaron Hernandez committed suicide.

The Bull Run Restaurant








When I went to the website to purchase my ticket I was surprised to see the room was nearly sold out. There were only three or four seats left. The seats were at dinner tables, not like seats in a concert hall where there are rows and rows of seats facing the stage.

Seeing 1/4 of your favorite rock and roll band perform once was a great. Being able to watch 1/4 of your favorite rock and roll band perform again was even better and this venue is was far more intimate than the Cabot.



Robby leaving the stage after the set. He would reappear a few minutes later for an encore.




Here is a snippet of my favorite Doors song, "When the Music's Over". What a thrill!























No comments:

Post a Comment