Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2020

2019 Canadian F1 Grand Prix, Part I: Exploring Montréal


I have never been to Montréal, even though I live only 5 hours and 500 km (307 miles) away. I would like to return without all the hoopla of race weekend. Since all the hotels were booked solid and ungodly expensive, we had to find accommodations outside of the city. My wife found a very inexpensive AirBnB 15 minutes outside of Montréal.


The city blocked off some streets to create a midway for vendors to showcase expensive cars.



A fun photo with the missus.

Marché Jean-Talon 

Someone loves the smell of lavender.










A variety of delicacies are available at the market.

I guess Canada gets a fancier version of Starbucks.

We walked through McGill University to get to Mount Royal.

A panoramic photo of Montréal from Mount Royal.

A hungry scavenger begging for food from tourists.

No comments:

Post a Comment